I've got over 30 people signed up for my boot camp in April and May and if you have yet to join my bodybayou team, now is the time to do it! The difference between joining a gym and joining my boot camps is the relationships you build. When you workout with a group of motivating people, you are more likely to enjoy exercising! It's a proven fact. More people succeed when they have a workout buddy vs. those who workout alone. Plus you all get to work together for a common goal: HEALTH!

Have you ever had trouble working out in a gym, not knowing what to do, and then resort to the treadmill in the front where it's "safe?" You're wasting your time and money! Make your workouts count by coming to my class where I plan all the workouts for you. All you have to do is show up and put in your effort. I know exactly what exercises are going to target your metabolism. You don't have to think, you don't have to guess. Just come and follow my lead and I'll help put you in the right direction.

My clients have had so much success in my boot camps. Some have been with me for years and are still seeing such great results. Here are just a few testimonies that prove how enjoyable my classes are.


Melissa says, “At a gym, there is no one encouraging you, no one teaching you the best way to reach your goal, unless you hire an expensive personal trainer. Sarah is a great motivator and really pushes me to my limit during every class. I have lost 20 pounds in four months and have gone from a size 12 to a size 8. I will never go back to the gym setting.” 

Melissa Before                Melissa After


Maegan says, “Body BaYou’s fitness program is the best investment I've ever made. I am constantly receiving accountability, encouragement, and helpful advice from Sarah. Everyone is working towards the same goals of feeling and looking better. I have lost 15 pounds in such a few short months and have gone from a size 14 to a size 10. It's healthy weight loss that will last.”

Donna says, “I am 53 years young and have Type 2 diabetes. Five months ago my A1C was 10.3 (meaning my average blood sugar level was over 275) and I was taking 250 units of insulin a day.  After 5 months of Body Bayou Group Training and making better food choices my A1C has dropped to 7.2 and I am down to 70 units of insulin daily. My weight loss is just lagniappe compared to the health benefits. So far, I have lost 24 pounds.”


Travis says, “I get a better workout in Sarah’s group class than I do at the gym. I have gotten so accustomed to machines that the workout wasn’t challenging. Sarah incorporates exercises I haven’t done before, which pushes me to my limit and allows for a challenging workout.”

Come to bodybayou and be my next testimonial! Contact me to sign up: sarah@bodybayou.com